Pages

18 February 2014

Leave the 'bag' at home...


Apart from tonnes of my other health concerns, the BAG under my eyes seems to be my permanent travel company... But it never really bothers me as much as my pores (oh PORES will be another whole long whining neverending issue on its own)..

So i Googled 'eyebags best solution'... I wasnt looking for any specific eye products to try but i just wanna know whether something else can be done... 

What i found was several LOGICAL and useful tips...most of them are related to our general lifestyle.. And i have already been fighting the battle to comply with them like forever... They suggested to drink plenty of fluids, less salty food,more fruits, more BEAUTY SLEEP (which is impossible).. 

The interesting point was this... 


YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND A LOT! Yes that's what i want to hear and i really wanna believe it,pls! But is it true? Wouldnt it make any difference the $5 eye cream with the $50 ones?

No comments: