Pages

17 February 2014

Blessings in disguise..


We went to The Curve and suddenly i realised i dont have my Note in my hand, neither in my handbag.. I didnt panic(yet!), i thought it was in the car, charging.. That's what i thought.. 

But,no it wasnt in the car either! 

Aisyah tried to dial my number and as expected it reached the voicemail.. So officially it's considered lost!!

I redha.. Then it came to the question, what to buy? 

Using Note for the past 2 years with all the bittersweet memories, i decided long time ago no more Samsung for us in the future, but i didnt know it's this soon.. Because i'm the type who will use the phone for at least 3 to 4 years until its last breath... 

And now here i am using my new phone..    I felt soo waste of money spending this much for gadget, but no options.. Would i be happy if i end up with something much cheaper but slow and not as good as Note? 




No comments: