Pages

02 August 2008

loya!!
i'm soo pissed off with myself for gatal2 having the coffee.
why on earth did i have one when i knew pretty well i cant tolerate them.
and now i'm the one suffering the loya2.
should i ask myself GI system review.
yup, no remarkable GI symptoms except for feeling nauseated after the dinner.
:(( my brain shut off hours ago.
but my heart rate wont go any slower.
i'll feel extremely guilty if i just let myself daydreaming (is it nightdreaming??) for the whole night.

oh another remarkable GI Q.. have u lost any weight??
that's chris' Q the other day during cbt tute.
and of course gedikly i did my gedik gesture to answer that Q.
hahaha, if even chris realised it, it must be true!
but i shouldnt be very happy with people's remark about my weight.
bcoz unintentional weight loss could be the sign of.... nauzubillah!!

and now my head starts aching!!!
i knew this is coming.
tobat no more coffee!

No comments: