Pages

07 August 2005

the list goes on

things i wish to buy n have before my flight::my shopping spree starts tomorrow
  • more n more reject-shop-cut tshirt ::becoz it's nice..but it's hard to find the right size bcoz they normally have the pendek2 ones
  • a black leather shoes o boots
  • a cute-colured sneakers ::yg comfortable for travelling
  • a bag i guess ::a sling bag or a backpack i'm still not sure :: the colour should be nice
  • a purse of coz ::the old one is very daif-looking already
  • a few patterned tudung
  • jackets - i hope i'll found the nice coloured ones
  • sweaters - sweet coloured too
  • windbreaker - didnt think about the colour yet
  • a few sweatpants ::utk dlm halls
  • small-packaged personal thing - bath foam,shampoo, etc ::coz i think i wont bother myself to carry a lot of unneccessaries throughout my flight.i'll buy new ones kat sane nanti
  • i really want to get me a bulu2 slippers like in pujaan ms tuh...
  • i'll find a few notebooks with cartoons ::jimat my cash kat sane nanti

i think,thats all for now.i had berangan a lot recently about this shopping thing.

No comments: