Pages

23 March 2010

HyperActive me.

saye sgt hyper at the moment
double shot of caffeine!!
at least i get to almost finish up my chronic disease module
n i get to handwash all my clothes n undies
and mysteriously...the interns were so nice to me today.
my intern insisted me on having lunch early and do my own works.
when i got back to the ward after the casepresentation, they were surprised and say'
'hey, u dont need to come back..just go back'
omg.i like!!!
the co-intern was also smiling at me since yesterday
maybe because she alrady 'used' me a lot and just realised how helpful i am :p ...i dont know..
hope for a better tomorrowS.
but on the other hand, i'm still confused abt the modules.
i dont think we need to present all of them to the consultant
i thought it's only a compilation of case notes that u show to the supervisor before they sign-off assessment form.
unlucky me la kot if my consultant wants to see it thoroughly.
but all in all, i'm soooo over the moon today.
i think i really should have coffee on weekends so that i get all the house chores done.


No comments: