Pages

11 March 2008

i was born to love u

~listening to the Queen 'i was born to love u'..seriously, only takuya in my mind~

got a new spirit today after a long chat with along
she got us worried
in fact, we should be worried.
cant waste any more time.
everything's going in faster pace.
not a single thing wait for us.

so i'm now copy-pasting the patho cases
going to print them in student union tomorrow morning
(if only i wake up early la kan)

i really had missed a lot on patho
all owing to my procrastination

no more procrastination,sarah!!

oh have i wrote on my new job
i did apply for a job as a cleaner last week
yup, seems like a 'low' job, but not to me
as long as i use my time wisely and gain some money, it's fine with me
the house is quite big but i only need to vacuum and mop the downstairs.
and wipe the stovetop.
it's simple.
at least i'll have extra $160 per month
(it seems nothing compared to our allowance of $1200/month)
but i'll feel more appreciative of what i gained from my own hardship
haha hard la sgt kan

~anyway.. hail happy to everybody~

No comments: