Pages

18 January 2007

i've been working hard these few days.. but i didnt put any pressure, i take my own time finishing everything.. there are still a lot to do upstairs.. my main motivation is to get lost of my spare tyres ^___^ the sides r trying to be a real anak-dara-dok-rumah. i really wanna do well. i'm feeling good about it. before this i've been living in guilt. living unrealistically. just wanna have fun but in the end there's not fun at all. sooo, now is the real fun!!! i woke up n did some vacuuming.. then cont with the lipat-baju-yg-bertimbun-tuh.. then do the cookings... then rewards myself with bawang-putih-bawang-merah.. then reward some more with theOC.. then cont vacuum other rooms.. then do some reading.. i promised myself that i'm gonna finish up all the Reader'sDigest...reading it is some kind of destressor.. i cant really put what i feel into words.. i'm soo teruja ngan my new spirit!!! go go chaiyo! now is the reward time.. the OC.. the bigger reward is waiting ie : final episode of Goong~~ . i'm saving it for the last.

No comments: