Pages

17 September 2005

wowey!!

http://www.blogexplosion.com/show_page.php?SiteID=24323

look, who's blog i got!!
lalalala...i'm going to spend my day reading his...
have a 'nap' first.

breakfast..coz i'm fasting

..hes' so cute..adorable n cool...

but i doubt if he's really the 1 writing those..cz sumtimes celebrities've got their PA doing stuffs for them..but maybe ths 1 were written by him la..coz it's more like his personal tots.

''In need of a hug Monday, Sept. 05, 2005 at 18:08
It's funny life. Very ironic. Been striving for freedom. But the more succesful I become the more people wanna comment and tell me how to live. I feel more confined and restricted and the very thing I desire more elusive than ever. It's amazing how such thoughts bring on such lethargy. I need a break. But no time for one. No. Actually, I don't want a break. I need a hug''

No comments: