Pages

18 February 2008

my blood

i went for check up last week, and i went to discuss the results just now.

my transferrin is quite high 3.2 ( normal is 1.7-3.0 )
its saturation is quite low 11 (normal is 15-50)
ferritin is very low - 12 (normal 20-350)

so i was prescribed with iron tablet.

the shocking news was that my testosterone is at the very high end of the normal range. the sex hormone binding protein is quite low. thus my free testosterone is 66.37 (normal is 3-37).. hahahh that explains all... but nothing to be worried abt.that's not sth bizarre altho not normal. it might be because of my extreme iron deficiency that signals to stop more blood loss. who knows. there's a lot more to be revealed in the world. Allah knows all.


~shiapa yg tahu akan sama hatimu dan hatiku~

No comments: