Pages

29 May 2008

menjaga hati

sronoook!!! chaddy VIPsale last night was superb!! the sale was 'so-so', but i'm sooo excited with my new bling-bling (eventho it needs to be resized).also got me that MNG jacket that i've always dreamed for (not the same colour la tp).the jacket was black,mcm org naik motor la plak.but the white one is sold out for my size :(.

but at the back of my head there's this thought 'btol ke nih aku bli bling-bling nih sampai $149.99 nih??' is it too much.am i too 'ikut nafsu'?? but as effah put it in a phrase 'as long as u r happy'..mmg la happy dpt tuh, tp takut nanti sedey2 kalo bankrupt.tp takpe, saye akan cube sdaye upaye tidak berbelanja sampai la akhir tahun (walopon ayat ini sudah berbulan2 lamenye digunekan).

then went to Roxy-storewide 40%!! nothing got my attention pon (except for that $84 jacket, that $40 purse, that $200++ green polka jacket etc.. hahahaha nothing la sgt!). but proud to say i didnt buy anything for myself from Roxy.

saye mendengar lagu 'menjaga hati' yg zaza suruh dgr.sgt suke juge!

No comments: